Do you want to make an impact in a school that is moving forward with exciting times ahead? We wish to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic and experienced Sixth Form Attendance Officer to start in September 2019.
The Royal Greenwich Trust School (RGTS) is an expanding mixed secondary school, currently with Year 7, Year 8 and a Sixth Form. At present, we are undergoing an exciting new expansion to the school building to accommodate further students as we grow. Our students’ enjoy a varied curriculum which embraces and supports different learning styles, abilities and talents. Our thriving Sixth Form offers both A Level and vocational pathways and we boast an excellent success rate in University applications. RGTS places learner engagement and learner voice at the heart of its vision.
As the Sixth Form Attendance Officer you will provide administrative support to the Sixth Form team, primarily for the recording and monitoring of attendance and and working with the Sixth Form team to support student attendance.
In return we offer:
- outstanding facilities, working with friendly, supportive, forward looking, hardworking and enthusiastic team of staff with the desire and skills to improve outcomes.
- support, mentoring and professional learning appropriate to the post.
- an ideal location in the Royal Borough of Greenwich near to the O2 and Thames Barrier
- free staff breakfast
- the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the strategic development of the school
- Salary of £24,462-£25,809 FTE - Role is term time plus 4 weeks
To learn more about our benefits please follow the link https://www.ust.london/666/royal-greenwich-trust-school-1
Visits to the school are welcome and encouraged. Please get in touch if you would like to arrange this.
RGTS is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.
The school is committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Closing date is 18th August 2019
Interview date: Tuesday, 27th August 2019