The Royal Greenwich Trust School is excited to advertise the position of Music Technology Teacher. We are looking for someone with the drive and ambition to make this role a success!
Royal Greenwich Trust School is an expanding mixed secondary school, currently with Year 7, Year 8 and a Sixth Form. We are currently undergoing a new expansion to the school to accomodate further students as we grow as a school.
As a Music Technology teacher you will:
- Offer a varied and invigorating curriculum that will meet the needs of all students
- Demonstrate "good" if not "outstanding" practice
- Maintain the school's high expectations for students
What we offer:
- Working in outstanding facilities, with friendly and supportive staff
- Excellent CPD and training
- Located in the Royal Borough of Greenwich near to the O2 and Thames Barrier
- Pay Range: MPR
- Free staff breakfast
- Start Date: September 2019
We welcome visits to the school, so please contact us on 020 8312 5480 to arrange your visit.
Royal Greenwich Trust School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date: 23/08/2019
Interview date: TBC
How to apply
Please apply online. For technical difficulties, please contact the Support Team. For further information about the role, please contact the school directly.